Sunday, February 28, 2010

There is a cosmetic company I have been eying for a while, it's another Etsy store (love Etsy!) and their products are all vegan and the pigments look amazing. I'm not really a wishy-washy, natural-look kind of girl. I like my eyes dark, strong, and smudgy. I wear glasses and I am *very* short sighted so my poor little peepers run the risk of looking alarmingly piggy unless I really put in some time back there.
Glittersniffer have great colours and fun names and I've just placed my first order! Along with the 6 pigment collection ($25!) I also got the Face Glue/Eye Primer. I've long been a fan of the famed Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, and while it does exactly what it should, I've never been a fan of that damn sponge tip. I can never get everything out of the tube and it only seems to last about ten minutes before it's all gone. Face Glue is actually compared to Urban Decay in the write up, so I am quietly hopeful!
I will be sure to update you once I get a chance to try everything out!







1 comment: