Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I confess, yesterdays project was a selfish one, aka; I made myself a belt. I had made one for my friend Joy for Valentines day and I got slightly irritated that it was better than mine, so I made myself one too, different colour, more studs, but basically the same. My mannequin, as usual is the model, the pictures, as usual are not good... but it matters less because it's MINE and won't be going in the shop anyway.
As a side note, if there is an apocalypse during the next fortnight, my mannequin is 100% sartorially ready for it.
Tomorrow I'll be doing my friend Kendra's hair ready for her video shoot this weekend. We'll just be doing the extensions for now, but I'm heading out Friday to style it for the shoot too, I'm pretty excited about that, it should be fun and I'll basically take any excuse to go to New York anyway.




3 comments:

  1. HEY!!! YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE!!!!!! Hello!!!! ... new belt looks hot! good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wear yours better than Joy...she's still really confused about looking "stylish".

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI LINDSAY!! And thanks! :)

    Oh Joy. Teach you I will. haha

    ReplyDelete