Sunday, February 28, 2010

I got my new shoes in the mail. I am keeping the two pairs I thought I would keep (no's 2 & 3 in the entry below) I'm so predictable!
I think one of the things I'll find hardest to replace from my lost Greyhound bag is the jewelery. I had things my mum made me, things Brody bought me and just a whole collection of favourite stuff that I've gathered over the years, however, in view of remaining positive I wanted to share with you one of my favourite Etsy shops, they make really amazing affordable stuff and I had several things from them, lucky for me the prices are so good I can replace most of it in the foreseeable future, and get some new stuff too!
The shop is Moon Raven Designs. I had several of their bird skull necklaces, and also a black ravens head on a filligree ring that sadly looks to be discontinued... no matter, they have about a million other things I want anyway!





1 comment:

  1. any company with a cat wearing the jewelry must be hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete