Monday, February 22, 2010

Kendra's video shoot went amazingly well. Although 6am is rarely a prelude to My Finest Moment, on this occasion it seems I emerged triumphant because it was determined that Sasha (Shu Uemura pusher & make up artist extraordinaire) and I made her look like the result of a passionate liaison between Motley Crue and Dolly Parton. I think you know me well enough to know I took that as a huge compliment.

I'll have better pictures/a link to the video soon enough, the release party for it is on March 4th, I'll post details as soon as I ask Kendra what they are again since I have a memory like a sieve.
I'll be in New York again on the 26th for session #3 on my cat-headed-bee neck. Speaking of tattoos, The Wyzzerd re-did the grey stripe down my face in a kind of henna-ish red colour. I've crammed that grey in 4 or 5 times now, every time it falls straight back out again, so I have admitted defeat and embraced a new look. So far I'm into it. She even got some of it to stay in my lip this time around. I'm not posting a picture yet, it's still flakey.
And now, on to what is arguably the most important thing to happen to me in, oh I don't know, forever. Kendra gave me a Motley Crue shirt. Not just any Motley Crue shirt, but a vintage, original, perfectly worn in, BLOOD STAINED Too Fast For Love shirt. Behold; the evidence!

I know, I know. It's ok to be jealous.

4 comments:

  1. i are jealous.

    ps. sweet giant blonde helmet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know its backwards dont you :) is that why its free ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till you see it in motion Joy, it is a sight to behold!

    I knew something was off, Oli... couldn't quite put my finger on it. Thanks for clearing that up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks again for being so awesome!!! The shirt looks amazing on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete