Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here is the result of my blood, sweat and tears over the last 3 days. You know when you start a project, and what should be relatively simple turns out to be the worst idea ever? Well, that's what happened with these epaulets. The first one took me two days, with many failed attempts, and then the second came together in only a few hours this afternoon. I'm pretty sure epaulet #2 did that solely to make me feel stupid about epaulet #1. Anyway, here's a quick snapshot, they come in a pair, naturally.



It is still snowy today, it is also two days since I left the house, I'm too delicate to dig out the car, so I'm taking the dignified approach and waiting till the snow melts. Yesterday was legitimately out of the question unless I wanted to be a walking snowperson, I suppose I could've gone out today but I was determined to finish those damn epaulets. Tomorrow will be more wristbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment