Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well, dear readers, this really is my final post for a week or so (unless my new apt has 'free' internet too!)
I got The Call today that my sweet, and probably illegal, basement is ready for my inhabitation. (Ohh... so it's month to month & you want paying in cash only? I can party with that..)
I have also received news that I can enjoy a healthy discount at All Saints. I am excited. As soon as I get settled I'm heading over there to plump out my wardrobe, I seriously love that store but own nothing from it, all that is about to change my friends.
Change. It's as good as a rest.
Anyway, everything is falling into place. I can take my couch after all, thanks to the services of Dr. Sofa who will disassemble and then reassemble your giant couch to get through your tiny hallways for the princely sum of $175. Much cheaper than buying a new one, I say bring it on!
And so, it is on that positive, sofa related note, that I bid you farewell, safe travels and I'll see you on the other side bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment