Monday, April 26, 2010

Ok ok, I said I wasn't blogging again till I moved... what can I say? I'm stuck in Philly and it's raining so I'm pilfering my neighbour's internet connection. I feel justified considering he's a NOISY LITTLE SHIT who wakes me up at all hours with feet that apparently weigh a good 37lbs each.
Anyway, on to more important things, namely, my recent purchases.
I strayed from my fave Etsy shop last week to take a step into the unknown and order from someone new, and guess what happened? Now I have two favourites!
I placed the order on the 19th and when I got back yesterday it was waiting for me at the P.O.
You may refer to my previous post on the subject for actual good quality pictures, I am no photographer, especially on miserable days such as this, stuck inside with only the cats and a cup of tea for company, no natural light for this girl.
The falcon ring was listed with the option of opening up the back of it to make it adjustable, I love this! Why don't more jewelry designers offer this service? My fingers are subject to the Dreaded Bloat in hot weather (I know, it's not glamourous, but it's true) and now I can cross The Bloat off my list of Things To Be Concerned About come summer. So happy about that.
I am definitely going to be ordering some of these drawer handles when I get into my new apt next week. A vegan can never have too many animal skulls around. Wait... that doesn't sound right...
And yes, I am also wearing one of my new Actual Pain shirts. Thanks for asking!






Also, here's a couple of things I made myself recently, the belt has a lot more studs now, I studded the whole buckle section, and put a lot more on the pocket flap. It's pretty serious. The shirt is Dark T Shirt Transfers Pt 11: The Revisitation. I made the actual shirt the transfer is on too. I know, I'm so crafty.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shots of my bird skull work. Ok I want to wear that belt while ruling the ridge tops in post apocalypse. Sick! Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you totally get it! Bring on the apocalypse, our outfits are ready!

    ReplyDelete