Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have decided to join the blogosphere.
This will be a place where I post the things I buy, the things I want to buy, the things I'm thinking about buying and the things that exist solely to make me feel ashamed of my bank account. You won't know this yet, but I'm a crafty type, I like to make stuff, I sew a lot and I am a faux leather crafter. I barely own anything that i have not cut, sewn, dyed, stained, altered or molested in some way.
I don't wear leather so sometimes that gets in the way of my being as epic as I want to be. It's my mission to recreate that which I covet in such a way that when the apocalypse happens, the animals won't find it nearly as entertaining to chew my face off. This led to the creation of my accessories line, Red Hel. so I'll be using this blog to announce it when I post new things to my Etsy shop as well.
I made a little trip with my asymmetrical friend Gina to buy some new faux leathers the other day, I got some really good ones so expect to see lots of new and exciting things soon!
I live with three cats and a really metal boyfriend, so I will also be posting pictures of them eating sandwiches and sleeping in cupboards. You can decide who does what.

No comments:

Post a Comment