Saturday, January 30, 2010

I spent the day rushing around trying to get all my errands completed before the snow got too... snowy for my little Focus to function properly. Poor little thing is like a rollerskate, more than half an inch of snow and you may as well walk.
I also put together a wristband, I'm pretty pleased with how well it came together. It's not quite finished, it needs something to hold it together in the back. I'll probably use elasticated cord so that it will fit a range of sizes.
This is one of the new materials I bought on my most recent shopping trip, I'm really in love with it, it's so soft and has a really nice matt, distressed finish, I also got some in dark brown because I liked it so much.
Here's a couple of quick snapshots, apologies for the poor quality, I'm still getting used to my camera settings, this should be up in the shop this coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment